IT PAYS TO BE LOYAL
IT WORKS LOYAL CUSTOMER PROGRAM RULES
- The It Works! Loyal Customer Program allows a customer to enjoy Loyal Customer pricing on all orders by making a three-month minimum commitment to a monthly auto-shipment order.
- The auto-shipment order may consist of any It Works! products currently available in your country and may be changed online by using the customer ID and password or by calling Customer Service (see below) at least two business days prior to the customer?s next shipment.
- The customer may order products in addition to their auto-shipment order at any time and receive Loyal Customer pricing.
- The customer may cancel the auto-shipment program at any time after the three-month commitment has been fulfilled. The customer is still considered a member of the It Works! Loyal Customer Program and will receive Loyal Customer pricing on all future orders.
- The auto-shipment will continue to run every month until the customer contacts It Works! to change or end their auto-shipment. To end participation in the It Works! Loyal Customer Program after the three-month commitment has been fulfilled, please contact Customer Service.
- Customers who cancel their membership before the three-month minimum commitment has been fulfilled will be charged a $50 USD membership fee and this customer is still considered a member of the It Works! Loyal Customer Program and will receive Loyal Customer pricing on all future orders. Completion of this 3 month period waives the $50 USD membership fee.
Products refunds and returns
Because our products produce different results for different people, we do not guarantee specific results nor offer a money back guarantee. Please follow the directions with each product you receive.
To receive a refund, all products must be returned within sixty (60) days of the ship date in an un-opened, “new” condition. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. All product returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
When making a return the customer is encouraged to use a traceable method products or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process.
Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, return to sender, undeliverable or that have an insufficient address. In international markets (Australia, Canada, and the EU), a refused order is assigned an additional $20 USD refusal fee that is deducted from the return order processing. Refusal fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could take up to ninety (90) days to reach the returns processing center.
International returns will not have any taxes refunded. VAT, GST, HST, and PST taxes are paid at the border upon entry and cannot be recovered; therefore, these taxes are not reimbursed for international returns.